Management System in the Inspection Unit according to: ISO/IEC 17020.
Responsibilities and duties of the head of the inspection unit, quality manager, technical management and Internal Auditor.
- Management staff
- Technical management
- Inspection Unit Staff
- Internal auditors
A detailed discussion of the principles of accreditation of an inspection body in terms of the requirements of ISO / IEC 17020 and the Polish Center for Accreditation allows participation in the training even for people who are just starting their adventure with the subject of accreditation of inspection bodies. It will also be a great reminder and broadening of knowledge for people already working in an accredited inspection body
Form of training:
Lectures and a seminar interspersed with practical exercises closely related to the accreditation of inspection bodies and the functioning of management and auditors in the quality management system in the inspection body.
Our trainers have many years of practical experience in implementing, auditing and improving management systems in many industries. Most of them are certified as auditors of leading certification bodies.
- participation in the training in a small group
- authorizations to perform the functions of: ISO/IEC 17020 Inspection Unit Manager and Internal Auditor of the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO/IEC 17020
- certificate of participation in the training
- after successfully passing the exam, the certificate of the Head of the ISO/IEC 17020 Inspection Unit and the Internal Auditor of the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO/IEC 17020
- practical knowledge supported by numerous exercises carried out during the training
- answers to questions about ISO bothering participants both during the training and after the training, because our Trainers are at your disposal to provide help and advice (additional service – SUPPORT).
Net price: 600 € / person.
Training prices include
- participation in training
- training materials made available to participants by e-mail
- consultations with the Trainer (during the training) on topics related to the topic of the training
- lunches during the training and coffee treats
For an additional fee, it is possible to book accommodation. Accommodation for training participants is booked in cozy hotels near the training place.