- Middle and senior managers, IT and information security managers and specialists
- Employees involved in activities related to the information safety incidents,
A detailed discussion of the ISO / IEC 30121 standard allows participation in the training even for people who are just starting their adventure with ISO. Basic knowledge in the field of information security and ISO / IEC 27001 standards are also welcome.
The training will also be a great complement to the knowledge for those already working in the field of IT and information security.
- Principles of governance of digital forensic risk framework
- ISO/IEC 30121:2016 standard
- Standard scope
- Normative references
- Terms and definitions
- Responsibility, strategy, performance, conformance
- Interested parties and their rights
- Processes: archival strategy, discovery strategy, disclosure strategy, digital forensic capability strategy, risk compliance strategy
- Key goal, performance and business indicators