Responsibilities and responsibilities of the proficiency testing organizer manager, quality manager, technical management and internal auditor.
- Management staff
- Technical management
- Proficiency test organizer staff
- Internal auditors
A detailed discussion of the principles of accreditation of proficiency test organizers in terms of the ISO / IEC 17043 standard and the Polish Center for Accreditation allows participation in the training even for people who are just starting their adventure with the subject of accreditation of proficiency test organizers. It will also be a great reminder and broadening of knowledge for people already working for accredited proficiency test organizers.
Form of training
Lectures and a seminar intertwined with practical exercises closely related to the accreditation of proficiency testing organizers and the functioning of management and auditors in the quality management system at the proficiency testing organizer.
- Terms and Definitions
- General Proficiency Testing Requirements
- Types of Proficiency Testing Programs
- Design of proficiency testing programs
- Select method or procedure
- Implementation of the proficiency testing program
- Data analysis and evaluation of results
- Preparation of reports on proficiency testing programs
- Accreditation body requirements
- Statistical methods of elaborating the results
- Statistical evaluation of homogeneity and stability
- Trend analysis and use of proficiency test results
- participation in the training in a small group
- authorizations to perform the functions of: ISO/IEC 17043 Proficiency Test Organizer Manager and Internal Auditor of the ISO/IEC 17043 Quality Management System
- certificate of participation in the training
- after successfully passing the exam, the certificate of the Manager of Proficiency Testing Organizer ISO/IEC 17043 and the Internal Auditor of the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO/IEC 17043
- practical knowledge supported by numerous exercises carried out during the training
- answers to questions about ISO bothering participants both during the training and after the training, because our Trainers are at your disposal to provide help and advice (additional service – SUPPORT).
Cost and dates
Do you need training? Do you want to know the cost? Contact us. We will certainly find a convenient date and present the cost of the training.