Management System in the Certification Body according to: ISO / IEC 17065, ISO / IEC 17024, ISO / IEC 17021-1.
Responsibilities and responsibilities of the Quality Manager, Technical Management and Internal Auditor.
- Management staff
- Technical management
- Certification Body Staff
- Internal auditors
A detailed discussion of the accreditation rules of a certification body in terms of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17065, ISO 17024 and ISO/IEC 17021 as well as the Polish Center for Accreditation allows you to participate in the training even for people who are just starting their adventure with the subject of accreditation of certification bodies. It will also be a great reminder and broadening of knowledge for people already working in an accredited certification body
Form of training:
Lectures and a seminar interspersed with practical exercises closely related to the accreditation of certification bodies and the functioning of management and auditors in the quality management system in the certification body.
Our trainers have many years of practical experience in implementing, auditing and improving management systems in many industries. Most of them are certified as auditors of leading certification bodies.
- participation in the training in a small group
- authorizations to perform the functions of: the Head of the Certification Body ISO/IEC 17065, ISO/IEC 17024, ISO/IEC 17021 and the Internal Auditor of the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO/IEC 17065, ISO/IEC 17024, ISO/IEC 17021
- certificate of participation in the training
- after successfully passing the exam, the certificate of the Head of the Certification Body ISO / IEC 17065, ISO / IEC 17024, ISO / IEC 17021 and the Internal Auditor of the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO / IEC 17065, ISO / IEC 17024, ISO / IEC 17021
- practical knowledge supported by numerous exercises carried out during the training
- answers to questions about ISO bothering participants both during the training and after the training, because our Trainers are at your disposal to provide help and advice (additional service – SUPPORT).
Net price: 750 € / person
Training prices include
- participation in training
- training materials made available to participants by e-mail
- consultations with the Trainer (during the training) on topics related to the topic of the training
- lunches during the training and coffee treats
For an additional fee, it is possible to book accommodation. Accommodation for training participants is booked in cozy hotels near the training place.