CYCLE TRAINING: HOW TO SELECT YOURSELF CE MARK ?
Who is our training courses for?
Trainings on CE marking are intended for everyone who introduces equipment, toys or construction products must have CE marking .
Participants of training courses will find out what the obligation of CE marking , what are its legal sources and how to complete the CE marking procedure . They become acquainted with sample documents and find out where to look for the necessary information.
The trainer’s extensive practical experience is a great supplement to the training content with real-life examples.
Types of training in the series: CE marking
- Nadanie oznaczenia CE z rozwinięciem wymagań dyrektywy maszynowej 2006/42/EC
- Nadanie oznaczenia CE z rozwinięciem wymagań dyrektywy budowlanej 93/68/EWG – rozporządzenie CPR – więcej
- Nadanieoznaczenia CE z rozwinięciem wymagań dyrektywy zabawkowej 2009/48/WE
Place: IKMJ Lecture Room, os. Strusia 1A in Krakow (JUKA building). It is possible to book accommodation for training participants in a cozy little hotel near the training place. The cost of the accommodation is covered by the participant.
Group size: We provide training even for 1 person, so after submitting the application you can be sure that the training will definitely take place. Most often, the group consists of several people, thanks to which each participant can actively participate in the discussion.
Timetable: It is possible to adjust the training date to the individual possibilities of the client.
To check available dates, please contact our office.
Training price: To determine the price, please contact our office.
Do you have questions? Call us!
+48 12 414 01 25
The price includes:
- participation in the training,
- training participation certificate,
- remote consultations with the Trainer after the training,
- lunches during the training and coffee snacks.
To apply for the training, simply fill in the application form and send it to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.