Menager and Internal Auditor of the Data Protection System for Identifying a Person (PII) in public clouds ISO/IEC 27018
Manager and Internal Auditor of the Personal Identification Data Protection System (PII) in public clouds ISO/IEC 27018
Managers, middle and senior managers;
Employees involved in activities related to the processing of personal data in clouds, the provision of cloud services (cloud, data center), development of software for cloud and network solutions as well as those dealing with security.
People who want a comprehensive understanding of PII protection in public clouds
A detailed discussion of the requirements of ISO/IEC 27018 allows even people who are just starting their adventure with ISO to participate in the training, and it will also be a great complement to knowledge for those already working in areas related to personal data processing in clouds.
Form of training:
Lectures and a seminar intertwined with practical exercises closely related to the field of the participants’ industry.
Manager of the Personal Identification Data Protection System (PII) in public clouds ISO/IEC 27018
- Widely recognized security objectives
- Security and guidelines for the implementation of Personal Identifiable Information (PII) protection measures, in accordance with the principles defined in ISO / IEC 29100, for the cloud computing environment
- Guidelines contained in ISO / IEC 27018 in the format of ISO/IEC 27002, taking into account the regulatory requirements related to PII protection that may apply in the context of information security risk environments at the public cloud service provider
Internal Auditor of the Personal Identification Data Protection System (PII) in public clouds ISO/IEC 27018
- Organization and carrying out of the audit
- Definition of audit, nonconformity and follow-up
- PDCA cycle as applied to audit planning
- Planning audits
- Audit notice
- Kick-off meeting
- Observations – defining
- Report and its preparation
- Audit follow-up
- Exam. Manager and Internal Auditor of the Personal Identification Data Protection System (PII) in public clouds ISO/IEC 27018
Our trainers have many years of practical experience in implementing, auditing and improving management systems in many industries.
Most of them have the qualifications of the Lead Auditor of the Management System allowing them to conduct certification audits by the certification body.
- participation in the training in a small group
- authorizations to perform the functions of: Personal Identification Data Protection System Manager (PII) in public clouds ISO/IEC 27018 (Manager – Representative ISO/IEC 27018 Proxy) and Internal Auditor Personal Identification Data Protection System (PII) in public clouds ISO/IEC 27018 < / li>
- certificate of participation in the training
- after successfully passing the exam, certificate of the Manager and Internal Auditor ISO/IEC 27018
- certificate from the certification body (after additional payment and passing the exam)
- practical knowledge supported by numerous exercises carried out during the training
- training materials rich in useful information on ISO and examples of procedures and instructions that can be invaluable help in creating and improving the Personal Identification Data Protection System (PII) in public clouds ISO/IEC 27018
- answers to questions about ISO bothering participants both during the training and after the training, because our Trainers are at your disposal to provide help and advice (additional service – SUPPORT).
Net price: 550 € / person
Net price of on-line training: 400 € / person.
After completing the training, it is possible to obtain a certificate issued by the certification body for the price of:
50 € net – certificate in Polish
100 € net – certificates in Polish and English.
Additionally, it is possible to book accommodation. Accommodation for training participants is booked in cozy hotels near the training place.
The price of the training includes:
- participation in the training,
- certificate or certificate after training
- training materials provided in printed form and sent by e-mail to participants,
- consultations with the Trainer (during the training) on topics related to the topic of the training,
- lunches during the training and coffee snacks,
- optional accommodation and breakfast.