Manager and Internal Auditor of Anti-bribery Management System ISO 37001
- Executives, middle and senior managers,
- Employees involved in activities related to anti-bribery and dealing with security,
- People who want to get comprehensive knowledge about the main processes of the Anti-bribery Risk System.
A detailed discussion of the ISO 37001 requirements allows participation in the training even for people who are just starting their adventure with ISO. It will also be a great complement to knowledge for those already working in the field of counteracting bribery.
Lectures and a seminar interspersed with practical exercises related strictly to the field of the participants’ industry.
Day 1: MANAGER
- What is bribery?
- Bribery: forms i types
- Mechanism of anti-bribery
- ISO 37001:2016 standard
- Scope of standard
- Normative references
- Terms and definitions
- Organisation context
- Performance evaluation
- Exam MANAGER A-BMS
Day 2: INTERNAL AUDITOR
- Organization and conducting of audit
- Definitions of audit, noncompliance, post-audit actions
- PDCA cycle in application to audits planning
- Planning of audits
- Notification of audit
- Opening meeting
- Observations – defining
- Report and its preparation
- Post-audit actions
- Exam INTERNAL AUDITOR
Our trainers have many years of practical experience in implementing, auditing and developing quality management systems in many industries.
Most of our trainers have the authorization of the Leading Auditor of the Quality Management System allowing to carry out certification audits on the part of the certification body.
- participation in training in a small group
- entitlements to perform the function: Management Representative for Anti-bribery Management System (Management Representative for ISO 37001, Management Representative for the Anti-bribery MS) and Internal Auditor of the Anti-bribery Management System in accordance with ISO 37001
- certificate of participation in the training
- after passing the exam, the certificate of the Management Representative and Internal Auditor ISO 37001
- practical knowledge supported by numerous exercises carried out during the training
- training materials rich in a lot of useful information about ISO and examples of procedures and instructions that can be an invaluable help in creating and improving the anti-bribery management system according to ISO 37001
- answers to questions about ISO bothering participants both during training and after training, because our trainers are at your disposal for help and advice (additional service – SUPPORT).
- 600 €/person – on-site training
- 650 €/person – on-line training