Day 1: ISO / IEC 27701 Privacy Information Management System Manager
- Standard ISO / IEC 27701: 2019
- Scope of the Standard
- Terms and Definitions
- Privacy Information Management System
- Specific requirements for a Privacy Information Management System for implementation in the scope of ISO / IEC 27001
- Specific requirements related to ISO / IEC 27002
- Additional ISO 27002 Standard Guidelines for Supervisors of the Management System
- Additional guidance for the implementation of ISO / IEC 27002 for processors
- Continuous improvement
Day 2: INTERNAL AUDITOR
- Organization and carrying out of the audit
- Definition of audit, nonconformity and follow-up
- PDCA cycle as applied to audit planning
- Planning audits
- Kick-off meeting
- Audit notice
- Observations – defining
- Report and its preparation
- Audit follow-up
Net price: 650 € / person
- Middle and senior managers, IT and information security specialists,
- Individuals who wish to gain a comprehensive understanding of private information management processes.
A detailed description of the requirements of the ISO 27701 standard allows the participation in the training even for people who are just starting their adventure with ISO, but have basic knowledge in the field of information security and the ISO / IEC 27001 standard.
It will also be a great complement to knowledge for those already working in the field of IT and information security.
Form of training:
Lectures and a seminar intertwined with practical exercises closely related to the field of the participants’ industry.
Our trainers – security and quality specialists have many years of practical experience in implementing, auditing and improving management systems in many industries, in particular information security.
Most of them have the qualifications of the Lead Auditor of the Management System allowing them to conduct certification audits by the certification body.
- participation in the training in a small group
- entitlement to perform the functions of: Manager and Internal Auditor ISO 27701
- certificate of participation in the training
- after successfully passing the exam, the certificate of the Manager and Internal Auditor ISO 27701
- practical knowledge supported by numerous exercises carried out during the training
- training materials rich in useful information about ISO and examples of procedures and instructions that can be an invaluable help in creating and improving the process of private information management
- answers to questions about ISO bothering participants both during the training and after the training, because our Trainers are at your disposal to provide help and advice (additional service – SUPPORT).
Training prices include
- participation in training
- training materials made available to participants by e-mail
- consultations with the Trainer (during the training) on topics related to the topic of the training
- lunches during the training and coffee treats
Accommodation can be booked for an additional fee. Accommodation for training participants is booked in cozy hotels near the training place.