- Middle and senior managers
- Data administrators
- Information security administrators
- Technical managers
Detailed discussion of duties and responsibilities of GDPR Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and rules relating to the free movement of personal data, organizational techniques and solutions allows training participants to acquire the Data Protection Oficer’s powers and knowledge about the requirements contained in the General Data Protection Regulation.
Lectures and a seminar based on requirements of GDPR.
Our trainers have many years of practical experience in implementing, auditing and developing information security management systems and policies of personal data protection.
- participation in training in a small group
- participants are familiarized with the requirements of the GDPR and of the bill implementing the GDPR
- certificate of participation in the training
- after passing the exam, the certificate of the Data Protection Officer
- practical knowledge of processing information security including personal data
- training materials rich in a lot of useful information about GDPR and its requirements
- answers to questions about GDPR bothering participants both during training and after training, because our trainers are at your disposal for help and advice (additional service – SUPPORT).
Net price: 450 € / person
It is possible to book an overnight stay. Accommodation for training participants is booked in cozy hotels near the training place.
The price of the training includes:
- participation in the training,
- certificate of participation in the training or after passing the exam, Certificate of the Personal Data Protection Inspector
- training materials sent by e-mail of participants,
- consultations with the Trainer (during the training) on topics related to the topic of the training,
- lunches during the training and coffee snacks,
- optional accommodation and breakfast.